Request a quote for a new build
2022- Fixed fee offer
Contact us to get a fixed quote
Our standard fixed purchase fee includes all of the following work:
o Advising you on the legal process,
o Reviewing the purchase contracts and documents,
o Advising you on the maps,
o Reviewing the loan offer, if you are getting finance. No financial advice is given.
o Drawing down your mortgage,
o Advising you to get a snag report done,
o Assisting the Help to Buy drawdown payment,
o Completing your purchase,
o Arranging the keys to be given to you,
o Paying the Stamp Duty to Revenue,
o Lodging the change of ownership in the Property Registration Authority,
o Giving you a copy of your new ownership Deed,
o Giving all original Deeds to the bank, if there is a mortgage
What is not included in our standard fixed purchase fee. If you think any of these issues may arise, please talk to us.
o Any work related to any boundary dispute,
o financial advice,
o errors in maps,
o Issues in relation to non availability of active PPS numbers. All buyers must
provide a valid active Irish PPS number .
Request A Quote - New Build
Please submit your details to us
Want to learn how we can assist you when buying a new-build property?
Madden Law is a modern solicitor’s firm specialising in buying houses.
- adopts a modern approach to providing legal services
- gives access to client to book a time online to have a call and catch up your purchase
- uses plain English
- gives an easy to understand fee structure
- has many fixed-price services.
- offers a wide range of flexible appointment options.
- provides efficient service, getting you your keys to your new home as soon possible
- have over ten years experience buying houses
If you would like to discuss buying your new home with Shona Madden, please submit your inquiry to us.
Years of experience