Request Probate Quote
Fixed price service
Send us your details to get a fixed cost quotation.
What is included?
Our Probate standard fee includes all of the following work:
• Reviewing the will.
• Advising you on the legal requirements to obtain a Grant of Probate in Ireland.
• Getting all accounts and non-property assets of the deceased valued. You must provide the valuation for property, which must be valued as of the date of death of the deceased.
• Getting details of beneficiaries.
• Preparing the legal documents and lodging the application in the Probate Office.
• Filing the return to Revenue, for administration purpose. These are not tax returns.
• Lodging the change of ownership application for property in the Property Registration Authority if applicable .
• Distribution of all assets from the name of the deceased into the name of the beneficiaries.
• Preparation of an estate distribution account.
• Payment of funeral costs or debts from the estate, if required.
• Payment of Fair Deal to Revenue, if required.
This work is not included. We can discuss whether any of these are required:
Any legal work outside the scope of the work listed above will be billed separately, if additional work is required. This quote does not include :
• Obtaining PPS numbers. All beneficiaries and personal representatives must provide their PPS number.
• Work involved in dealing with errors in the Will.
• Disputes with third parties, example beneficiaries, family members, debtor of the estate.
• Work involved with dealing with third parties advising the estate, example accountants.
• Claims against the estate.
• Making payments to third parties, not listed above in the quote.
• Banking fees and interest costs for money held in our client account.
• Tax advice and tax calculation.
• Locating missing beneficiaries.
• Legal costs for selling a property. €3,000 inclusive of VAT.
• Sale of shares.
• Obtaining details, of assets for any other family member of the deceased.
• Paying outstanding liabilities, for example NPPR, LPT, tax, social welfare liabilities.
Why Choose Us?
Madden Law is a modern solicitor’s firm.
- adopts a modern approach to providing legal services.
- gives access to clients to book a time that suits them online to have a call and catch up and ask questions.
- will text clients with regular updates.
- uses plain English
- gives a full breakdown of all costs at the start of the matter.
- has many fixed-price services: buying, selling, re-mortgaging, Wills, Probates and Enduring Powers of Attorneys.
- offers a wide range of flexible appointment options.
- provides efficient service, getting you your Probate completed as soon possible.
- have over ten years experience as a qualified solicitor with the Law Society of Ireland.
Years Of Experience