2022 – Fixed price selling fee
Send us your details and a fixed cost service
Our standard fixed sale fee includes all of the following work:
o Getting your title deeds from a third party, example bank, solicitor
o Drafting your sale contracts,
o Advising you on and preparing the sale contracts and documents,
o Applying for an NPPR certificate,
o Completing the legal work of the sale,
o Proving a statement and providing the proceeds of sale to the seller.
o Paying off the mortgage and closing the mortgage account, if applicable.
What is not included in our standard fixed selling fee. If you think any of these issues may arise, please talk to us.
o Any work related to any boundary dispute,
o planning permission problems or matters relating to getting additional documents for extensions, retention planning permission,
o locating lost title documents,
o title defects or ownership problems,
o errors in maps,
o dealing with management company issues ,
o disputes with neighbours,
o any work in relation to rights of way, easements or wayleaves,
o paying any third parties other than the mortgage and the sellers,
o Paying arrears of NPPR, Local Property Tax,
o Issues in relation to non availability of active PPS numbers. All sellers must
provide a valid active Irish PPS number .
2022 – update
what our recent client said
Shona, thanks so much for your help with our house sale and purchase. We were so grateful for your calmness and efficiency which made the process so easy for us during a stressful time!
Mel and Des McLean
Recent Blog Updates
Why choose this firm?
Madden Law is a modern solicitor’s firm specialising in selling apartments and houses.
- adopts a modern approach to providing legal services
- gives access to client to book a time online to have a call and catch up your sale.
- uses plain English
- gives an easy to understand fee structure
- has many fixed-price services.
- offers a wide range of flexible appointment options.
- provides efficient service, getting your sale completed as soon possible
- have over ten years experience selling houses.
- Qualified with the Law Society of Ireland for over ten years.
Years of experience